You are here
Oracle/ PL/SQL Developer
- IT ir Operacijos
- Galioja iki: 2021 10 15
Lietuvos Draudimas is the largest insurance company in Lithuania. Company believes that its teams are creating value for business, therefore it fosters employee relationships and tries to make self-development fun through Hackathons, MOB programming sessions, training sessions and team buildings.
• Work as a Oracle/ PL/SQL developer
• Developing and maintaining existing solutions, developing new ones
• Contribute in creating large-scale distributed systems
• Strong believe in TDD, code reviews, knowledge sharing and exploration
• Bring innovation and other technologies to the stack
• 2+ years of experience in Oracle/ PL/SQL development
• Knowledge of Oracle, PL/SQL, understanding of CI/CD
• Personal skills: open-minded, team player, quick learner, creative problem-solver
• Comfortable with working in Agile environment
• Good in English
• A dynamic position in a professional, goal oriented team
• Personal growth possibilities in the largest and most established Lithuanian insurance company
• Friendly and eager-to-grow teammates
• An onboarding program and a colleague to guide you through it
• SCRUM based working model
• Flexible work hours - work from home possibility
• Our culture
The salary is from 3000 eur (before taxes), and depends on the competency and work experience of the candidate
Please fill the information below.
For additional questions, please contact +370 699 23 516.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only successful candidates will be notified.
The recruitment process starts and ends independently from the due date of the job advertisement.
„Lietuvos draudimas“ - Best Employer