You are here
- IT ir Operacijos
- Galioja iki: 2021 10 15
Lietuvos Draudimas is the largest insurance company in Lithuania. Company believes that its teams are creating value for business, therefore it fosters employee relationships and tries to make self-development fun through Hackathons, MOB programming sessions, training sessions and team buildings.
• Reveal yourself as a SAP Business Intelligence solutions based DWH developer
• Develop new ones and maintaining existing solutions based on SAP BI DWH
• Ensure product and output quality
• Bring innovations and other technologies to the stack
• 2+ years of experience working with SQL (SAP IQ database)
• Good knowledge and +2y of experience in SAP Business Intelligence development (both – reporting and modeling)
• Good knowledge and +2y of experience in SAP Data Services development
• Experience structuring and designing DWH
• Experience dealing with large datasets (>1TB)
• Experience working on framework
• Knowledge of insurance business and finance reporting would be considered as an advantage
• Knowledge of Talend Studio for Data Integration would be considered as an advantage
• Knowledge of graph databases would be considered as an advantage
• Personal skills: open-minded, team player, quick learner, creative problem-solver
• Comfortable with working in Agile environment
• Good in English
• A dynamic position in a professional, goal oriented team
• Personal growth possibilities in the largest and most established Lithuanian insurance company
• Friendly and eager-to-grow teammates
• An onboarding program and a colleague to guide you through it
• SCRUM based working model
• Flexible work hours - work from home possibility
• Our culture
The salary is from 3000 eur (before taxes), and depends on the competency and work experience of the candidate
Please fill the information below.
For additional questions, please contact +370 699 23 516.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only successful candidates will be notified.
The recruitment process starts and ends independently from the due date of the job advertisement.
„Lietuvos draudimas“ - Best Employer